I have not filed returns for a number of years. Is it too late to reach a settlement and make a fresh start?

No, All tax returns must be filed to do either an Offer in Compromise or an Installment Agreement. We will guide you to bring you current and formulate a strategy to pay off the balance due. For many taxpayers, this typically leads to an Offer in Compromise.

Posted in: FAQ