About Us

Patricia M. Murphy – IRS Licensed Enrolled Agent – Torrance, California

Patty has been helping businesses and individuals resolve IRS tax issues and resolve tax returns for more than 20 years. As an Enrolled agent, Patricia Murphy will personally handle and represent your tax problems to negotiate a tax settlement for unpaid back taxes with the IRS and Franchise Tax Board on your behalf.

Patty’s Income Tax Solutions can help solve your tax problems – Call us today at (310) 676-1312

Patty’s Income Tax Solution Services

Income Tax Preparation

Same day – accurate.

Get your money back the next day or direct deposit to your account without any charges. We provide income tax service for individual, business, corporations.

We can check your previous taxes if they filed correctly and we can make an amended if there is a mistake and you can get money back for the last three years.


We help you to open your business.

IRS Tax Debt Relief by working with the IRS to file for an Offer in Compromise (OIC), eliminate tax penalties, file Unfiled Tax Returns. We help clients to reduce their debts. If you owe more than $10,000 we help you to reduce up to 95%. Our biggest case was $1,000,000 we settle for $500.

Stop IRS Levy Problems, IRS lien, release bank levy

Stop Wage Garnishment: Don’t let the IRS cut part of your pay check. Before the IRS starts garnishing part of your wages, take an action. We release levies the same day.

IRS Audit Representation

If you are facing an audit of your tax filing, I will fight to reduce or eliminate financial penalties.

If you have been audited and are unhappy with the results, we can help you file and appeal or reconsider your case (IRS Audit Reconsideration).

Whatever your IRS problems are, MPL Tax Solutions will provide an honest evaluation and represent your tax problem aggressively with the IRS at a very modest fee.

Get help today >

Tax Debt Relief

The IRS will almost always accept some type of payment arrangement for past due taxes.

In order to qualify for a payment plan with the IRS you must meet the following rules and provide the IRS with this information:

  • You must have filed all tax returns. (It’s OK to owe money but you must file)
  • You will need to disclose all assets owned including all cash and bank accounts.
  • You must not have adequate cash available in a checking, savings, money market, or brokerage account to pay the IRS.
  • You must not have the capacity to borrow the amount owed to the IRS from other sources (i.e., a second mortgage on your home).
  • You must not have adequate equity in a retirement account from which you can borrow or liquidate; for example, IRA’s or 401K’s.

Assuming that you comply with the above list, then you can proceed to arrange a repayment of taxes with the IRS. The negotiation with the IRS will either take place over the phone with ACS (Automated Collection System), or in person with an IRS Revenue Officer.

Learn more today >

Back Tax Help

Do you have back tax returns that are Unfiled?

Are you missing the records and forms necessary to file your tax returns?  The IRS will not allow you to file an offer in compromise or get an installment agreement if you are not current on filing your back tax returns. If you have a refund coming to you and you file more than 3 years past the due date, the IRS will keep the refund. It is important to get your past due tax returns filed.

Get tax help today >